Uncommon Volunteer Opportunities / Committees and Roles for 2018
One of the primary functions of the Chatfield Gridiron Club is to raise funds to help shoulder the ever increasing costs of running a quality football program, particularly with funding from the Jeffco school district diminishing each year. In addition, our other major focus as a club is to help support the coaching staff, players and school to help make our program a success.
This fundraising and commitment to assisting the team, however, does not happen without extraordinary involvement from each of you. The program cannot run without the help of each and every parent. Each year over 30,000 parent volunteer hours are donated in order to make Chatfield football the “Uncommon” program it has become! Your involvement is super important to the success of the program and your athlete's experience. There is something here for each and every parent so please take some time to learn about all the ways you can help and pick a few things for the upcoming season.
Click the links below to learn more about the various programs/events/fundraisers and signup to help with the 2018 Chatfield Football season. Be uncommon!
• BANDIMERE SPEEDWAY FUNDRAISERS (May-September)
• MEDIA GUIDE FUNDRAISER (May-November)
• PEACHES FUNDRAISER (July-August)
• CHARGER CARDS FUNDRAISER (July-August)
EVENTS, ACTIVITIES AND GAME DAY ASSISTANCE
• SPIRIT PACKS (August)
• SUMMER YOUTH CAMPS (June 10th)
• COYOTE CREEK FRESHMAN CAMP (July 24th-27th)
• SENIOR RETREAT (June)
• INTRASQUAD SCRIMMAGE AND BBQ (August 11th)
• TEAM GATORADE (August-November)
• TEAM DINNERS (August-November)
• GAME DAY SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERS (September-November)
• TEAM WEBSITE MANAGER (Ongoing)
• GAME DAY VOLUNTEERS (September-November)
• VARSITY STAT CREW (September-November)
• GAME CONCESSIONS (JV/FROSH HOME GAMES)
• HOMECOMING WEEK EVENTS (Sept)
• SENIOR PARENT NIGHT (October)
• TEAM BANQUETS (November-December)